Tuesday 24 March 2015

Lessons from my life

I have come to realise that what I go through, no matter how hard it may seem, is for my development and growth. The battles I have won in life have qualified me to be where I am today. Secondly, when I look back at some of the battles, I realise that I wasted valuable time stressing about the situation, the effect of the stress is that it weakened my resolve and confidence which meant the battle dragged on longer than it should have. The key here is that when the problem comes, take a step back and go have a look at all your past successes, remind the warrior in you what he/she is capable of, that builds your confidence and prepares you to go into battle with a winner's attitude, if you use that approach you will have already won most of the battle. Mr B


No comments:

Post a Comment